Monday, March 21, 2011

Return to what I love

As the year 2009 was ending and it was harshly evident to us all that 2010 might not be any better, economy wise, I accepted a full time position with a client to weather the storm, so they say. My engagement is now over and I am back in the training, coaching and consulting arena. I'm excited to be back, and I hope you are too.

While we are not over the hump, I think the tide is finally turning on this recession. Now is an ideal time to put in place the essential educational and coaching plans that will give you and your team a head start getting out of the gate in 2011. In light of the times, and to make myself more available, more often, I have revised at my fee structure to fit your tight budgets.

I am looking forward to getting back together with you and your team to tackle the issues you face today, or to continue on paths we interrupted when the recession hit. I know that you face many more challenges, some different than in 2008. But I also know there is ongoing need for building your teams, your systems and your processes.

With most of you, our work sessions have been customized to address people development and succession planning, sales development, and business development, such as open book management. I do have available many more half and full day employee training modules. We can plan either half or full day sessions, depending on your needs.

Please drop me a note or call me to see how we might work together to make 2011 a successful year. I look forward to working with you to bring your business to the next level.

Ask yourself: "Do I have the right bus and are the right people on that bus?"

No comments:

Post a Comment